Monday, June 8, 2009

Getting Peed On



Danielle and I each have our roles when we decide to give Nolan a bath. Her role is to run the bathwater, get his towel and baby lotion ready. Mine is to get Nolan, strip him down and bring him into the bathroom.

Last night I had him all ready to put in the tub but before I put him in the water I test it with my hand to be sure it is not too hot. Of course he chooses that split second to start spraying. At that point I was stuck. Do I let him just drench my shirt and shorts or do I quick try and put him in the tub but probably have him spray down the whole bathroom before I can get him in the tub?

I decided on option #1 and just let him drench me. I was covered from chest to knees. Unbelievable that his bladder is that big! Not sure if I learned anything from this scenario but a funny story nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment